Sunday, August 7, 2011

~Tim & Amanda~ A Love Story New Haven County Wedding Photographer

            On July 2 I had the honor of photographing a beautiful wedding.  I am so happy to have their wedding day as one of my first blog posts.  :)  I love my job, it makes me so happy to document these moments for my friends family and clients.  A large share but I just had so many favorites I had a hard time narrowing it down to these.  Enjoy!

                                                                  Getting Ready, Just The Girls......





All The Details....






The Dress......






The Ride....




Almost Time....





The Ceremony....






The Kiss....



Mr. & Mrs.   :)




The Family.....




The Friends....





Moments Frozen In Time....













The First Dance....




The Toast...


Dinner....


                                                                       The Cake....








The Celebration....





                                                                    Photo Booth Fun....







 Congrats Tim & Amanda!  Best of luck in the future.  I truly believe you have found your happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment